Service Level Of Agreement
Regolithmedia Service Level Of Agreement
Regolith Media is proud to provide you with a comprehensive warranty which will make our service reliable and exceptional. Regolith Media Service Level Agreement (SLA) guarantees our network / equipment reliability and performance.
We guarantee that our network will be accessible 99.9% in each month. In any case we fail to provide this level, credits will be made available to each client upon request.
Our goal is to provide the client 100% network uptime each month with 99.9% guarantee. Network downtime or outage can be defined as client unable to transmit and receive packets caused by service failure for more than 15 sequent minutes, excluding failures related to maintenance and upgrade schedule.
Regolith Media uses third party software and component to measure network uptime. Client must know that this kind of measurement may not in the exact way that may be passed by Client's internet connection. We reserve the right to change our method and points of measurement without notice.
CLAIMING SLA CREDIT
In order to claim for SLA credit, you need to contact us (email@example.com) within five (5) days after the end of the month for which credit is requested. We have the right to reject the requested SLA credit.
- Circumstances beyond our control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, acts or omissions of a third party not engaged or authorized by us, embargo, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications outside of our control, failure or delay of third party services or software
- Usage patterns or traffic that exceeds the reasonable performance parameters of your account
- Downtime caused by scheduled maintenance is not eligible for SLA credit
- Downtime caused by emergency maintenance is eligible for 10% of normally calculated SLA credits
- DNS issues beyond our control
- Your acts (or act of others engaged or authorized by you), including without limitation, any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the your service in breach of any of our agreements
- Services deployed in a redundant manner that continue to perform correctly, are not eligible for SLA credit
- You don’t qualify for SLA credit if your account is suspended
Credit will be applied to your account and cannot be formed in refund or cash
- 99.9% - 100% Uptime = No Credit
- 98% - 99.9% Uptime = 5% Credit
- 95% - 98% Uptime = 10% Credit
- Under 90% Uptime = 25% Credit